Sweet Taste Sweet Taste

Pretty good man :) I use FL myself and was wondering what packs you used in this or what patches you use too :D I used to post my music here but my newer stuff I post to my Bandcamp. Message me if you want the link

Kujisoft responds:

I use it with VST Spire Synthesizer and Kontakt Player Calliope library. ;)

fooling around on fl :D fooling around on fl :D

Deff continue

I love the beats, I actually do this on my tutorials as well, make random beats. But, I think you should finish this one, I see something good coming :)

b4ttle responds:

Thanks! I surely will continue this. I think it's going well so far :)

[grayz] If U Use Fl Help Me! [grayz] If U Use Fl Help Me!

Pretty Good

Dude! I must say you are better at FL than me! haha What version of the program do you have? My version won't let me use Sytrus or any of the fading things. It kinda sucks in a way. But I do like your little techno loop :)

[GrayZ]Project Techno [180bmp] [GrayZ]Project Techno [180bmp]

Really Peppy! :)

I love the fastness of this song, it just makes one wanna get up and dance or run around :D By the way, what program do you use to make your music?

GrayZ responds:

Thanks alot! :D I use FL studio 9 xxl :)

NH22 - Isotope NH22 - Isotope

Super Song

This is such a great song! And I do love techno. I would like to know what program or programs you used, because I wish I could create something this good :) I'm using a demo of Fruity Loops, and it's ok-ish, but I want something better :)

Spiriax: Second Ocean Spiriax: Second Ocean

Wow!

This song is great! It actually put me in a trance for a bit and sent me to my happy place! lol I wouldn't necessarily think of an ocean with this song. But that's besides the point, this song ROCKS!!!

Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave Sonic Spinball - Toxic Rave

OMG EPIC WIN!!!

Great remix, I love it. I have many of the Sonic games, but I've never played this one. I don't even know the song, and this remix is great! Keep up the great work =)

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

LOL Nice!

Well, there's always those Mega Collection games. Sonic Spinball is in those games. It's pretty cool, interesting. Kind of a short game, I mean there's only 4 levels, but it's not bad.

Thanks for the review